When Orange first opened, I was so focused on creating a community feel and shared workspace, we didn't have any private offices built. SInce then, I've learned about the reasons people actually need private offices sometimes:
- to have better control of the sounds and sights of their work environment
- to be able to dance like no one is watching
- to focus with zero fear of interruption or distraction
- for audio and visual privacy for phone conversations, video calls, and in-person interactions
- for a team to be able to interact with each other more effectively
- for secure file storage
- for HIPAA or legal or financial compliance reasons
So at the end of 2018, we built out four small private offices! Full-enclosed, acoustically insulated, with sit/stand adjustable height desks and ergonomic chairs, and a locking door. Can fit one to three people.
And — just because you have an office, doesn't mean you are relegated to those four walls all the time. You are welcome to use the open shared space as well, and office membership includes meeting room time also. Plus, like everyone at Orange, we make the coffee for you, keep the place clean, feed you brakfast tacos from time to time, there's plenty of free parking, and gigabit fiber WiFi.
If you or anyone you know is in south Austin and needs a private office, contact us to come take a look. Email [email protected], or call 512-887-4469
(Presently, we have 2 of the four available, so come soon if you're thinking about it!)